Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautions
Shermin Finance have been working hard to put processes in place so that we can ensure everyone is safe in our dealings with Retailers, Lenders and Business Partners.
What can you expect from us:
· We will contact you on the day of any visits to check if you are self- isolating, displaying any symptoms of COVID19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis. If this is the case, the visit will be deferred for at least 14 days
· We will ask you to confirm if there are any persons currently identified as being most at risk, such as the over-70’s, and/or those with underlying health issues. In accordance with government guidelines we will not proceed with any meetings with such people and any visits will be rescheduled once government advice changes
· When anyone from Shermin Finance visits your premises, they will arrive where possible in separate vehicles to avoid cross contamination and where this may not be possible, will follow the PHE guidance
· All our office equipment will be cleaned before use
· Unfortunately, we will not allow any visitor to Shermin Finance’s premises if the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the following questions:
o Have you returned from a foreign country (outside the UK) within the last 14 days?
o Have you been in close contact within anyone who has returned from a foreign country (outside the UK) within the last 14 days?
o Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 day?
o Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficult breathing)?
· Visitors to Shermin Finance offices will be asked to use hand sanitiser and remain at least 2 metres apart in accordance with social distancing rules
· We will not shake hands with you, although you can expect a welcoming smile
· Much as we like to offer hospitality, we are afraid during these unprecedented times, they will not be able to offer you (or accept from you) refreshments, so please do not be offended when we say “please do not offer any refreshments”
Training and Business Meetings
· Business meetings and sales training will be carried out using appropriate electronic means e.g. telephone, Zoom, or bespoke virtual showrooms/quotation software.
We thank you for your co-operation – stay safe & stay alert.
Phone: 01926 512 512
Shermin Finance joins forces with The Home Insulation and Energy Systems Contractors Scheme (HIES) More...